- Causing annoyance or difficulty: nettlesome regional disputesMore example sentences
- He has strained against every nettlesome one of them - counter-attacking and squandering valuable time that should have been used to promote his message.
- The memorabilia problem is particularly nettlesome when dealing with an author whose fame derives from achievement on the playing fields or pop charts.
- We'll work through the issues that are nettlesome.
More definitions of nettlesomeDefinition of nettlesome in:
- The US English dictionary