1The mathematical analysis of complex working procedures in terms of a network of related activities.
- The field of network analysis, writ large, has been dominated by social network analysis, but organizational network analysis can be even more helpful for understanding the nature of netwar.
- And for these and other theorists, the Internet is where complexity theory and social network analysis come together in wonderful ways.
- The firm also beefed up its Sniffer Technologies network analysis and Magic Solutions helpdesk product lines.
1.1Calculation of the electric currents flowing in the various meshes of a network.
- Our calculations indicate that elastic network analysis is a useful tool to analyze a large-scale conformational motion in large proteins.
- We have used network analysis to study gene sequences of the Triticum and Aegilops 5S rDNA arrays, as well as the spacers of the 5S-DNA-A1 and 5S-DNA - 2 loci.
- It is also shown how gene dosage-effect relationships can be employed for network analysis.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: net|work ana|lysis
Definition of network analysis in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.