(also neural net)
- A computer system modelled on the human brain and nervous system.More example sentences
- A neural network is a computer architecture modeled on the human brain, consisting of nodes connected to each other by links of differing strengths.
- Yet physicists hope to learn something about memory by studying simplified computer models called neural networks, which have some properties in common with real brains.
- McCulloch and Pitts first described a neural network as a computer model of a biological neuron that could generate binary output.
More definitions of neural networkDefinition of neural network in:
- The US English dictionary