noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A malignant tumour composed of neuroblasts, most commonly in the adrenal gland.More example sentences
- Small cell carcinomas are mainly misdiagnosed as other small round cell tumors (eg, neuroblastoma, Ewing sarcoma, embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma, lymphoma).
- Less likely is neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma and teratoma which would be more heterogenous when this size.
- The study group is now collaborating across Europe in trials for Wilms's tumour, Ewing's sarcoma, hepatoblastoma, and neuroblastoma.
More definitions of neuroblastomaDefinition of neuroblastoma in:
- The US English dictionary