- The process of producing images of the structure or activity of the brain or other part of the nervous system by techniques such as magnetic resonance imaging or computerized tomography: more research is needed before scientists can use functional neuroimaging to confirm a diagnosis of the vegetative stateMore example sentences
- Yes, there is an interesting discussion, though, around neuroimaging and how it might change our concept of moral and legal responsibility.
- Neuroimaging has been used in a wide variety of memory studies pertinent to the ones we report.
- Recently, functional neuroimaging has been used to examine the brain mechanisms underlying age-related differences in face processing.
More definitions of neuroimagingDefinition of neuroimaging in:
- The US English dictionary