Definition of neurology in English:
The branch of medicine or biology that deals with the anatomy, functions, and organic disorders of nerves and the nervous system.
- After training in neurology and ophthalmology he settled on a career in neurophysiology.
- In retirement he and Pauline worked diligently to further medical education in dermatology and neurology in Russia.
- Moreover, basic neuroscience and clinical neurology ranked at the top of the list for difficulty in learning and complexity.
- Example sentences
- It also can serve as a baseline examination if the patient's neurologic status worsens or neurologic symptoms recur.
- The cardiovascular, abdominal, skin, musculoskeletal, and neurologic exams were all normal.
- The physical examination focuses on the cardiovascular, neurologic and urogenital systems.
Definition of neurology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.