Definition of neurology in English:
The branch of medicine or biology that deals with the anatomy, functions, and organic disorders of nerves and the nervous system.
- After training in neurology and ophthalmology he settled on a career in neurophysiology.
- In retirement he and Pauline worked diligently to further medical education in dermatology and neurology in Russia.
- Moreover, basic neuroscience and clinical neurology ranked at the top of the list for difficulty in learning and complexity.
- Example sentences
- It also can serve as a baseline examination if the patient's neurologic status worsens or neurologic symptoms recur.
- The cardiovascular, abdominal, skin, musculoskeletal, and neurologic exams were all normal.
- The physical examination focuses on the cardiovascular, neurologic and urogenital systems.
Words that rhyme with neurologyanthropology, apology, archaeology (US archeology), astrology, biology, campanology, cardiology, chronology, climatology, cosmology, craniology, criminology, dermatology, ecology, embryology, entomology, epidemiology, etymology, geology, gynaecology (US gynecology), haematology (US hematology), hagiology, horology, hydrology, iconology, ideology, immunology, iridology, kidology, meteorology, methodology, musicology, mythology, necrology, numerology, oncology, ontology, ophthalmology, ornithology, parasitology, pathology, pharmacology, phraseology, phrenology, physiology, psychology, radiology, reflexology, scatology, Scientology, seismology, semiology, sociology, symbology, tautology, technology, terminology, theology, topology, toxicology, urology, zoology • eulogy • energy • synergy • apogee • liturgy • lethargy
Definition of neurology in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.