- A person affected by nervous disease, or with an abnormally sensitive nervous system.More example sentences
- Claude Rains's brainside manner may well fill noncinematic neuropaths with a profound sense of insecurity.
- Some neuropaths cannot be present at a conversation without moving their lips; this is only an exaggeration of what takes place in the case of every one of us.
- The medical profession devotes its best energies to the treatment of neuropaths.
More definitions of neuropathDefinition of neuropath in:
- The US English dictionary