- (Of a cell or its contents) readily stained only by neutral dyes.More example sentences
- Absolute cell counts of macrophages, lymphocytes, and eosinophilic and neutrophilic granulocytes were calculated.
- Histological findings include cellular infiltration with mixed round cells, neutrophilic in majority and disorganization of crypts with branching and dilatation.
- Peripheral blood eosinophil and neutrophilic percentages were measured by standard automated cell counter.
More definitions of neutrophilicDefinition of neutrophilic in:
- The US English dictionary