- At no future time; never again: I order you gone, nevermore to returnMore example sentences
- He added that former presidents are ‘like discontented ghosts, sighing for a place which they were destined nevermore to possess.’
- As far as I can tell, the two slates used to be effectively one, but nevermore.
- It goes without saying that South Park is a phenomenon fueled almost entirely by a coy balance of subversion and candor, and nevermore has that meld been on more beautiful display than when its crude primary color cut-outs are set to music.
More definitions of nevermoreDefinition of nevermore in:
- The US English dictionary