noun (plural newsmen)
- A male reporter or journalist.More example sentences
- The medical personnel then escorted Fuko out of the court, while policemen were busy holding off reporters and newsmen.
- Here's a final bit of info: guess which skill journalism bosses think newsmen need the most?
- The past week has seen much media coverage of the new countries, with newsmen and broadcasters reporting from Ljubljana, Valletta, Nicosia, Budapest and more.
More definitions of newsmanDefinition of newsman in:
- The US English dictionary