noun (plural newspapermen or newspaperwomen)
- A newspaper journalist.More example sentences
- And yet, if our sources for the transient ‘facts’ we base our lives upon are examined, they are writers… scientific writers, journalists, newspapermen.
- I'll tell you about the newspaperman and the book publisher.
- Crusading newspaperman versus reactionary publisher was a stock trope of the first half of the twentieth century.
More definitions of newspapermanDefinition of newspaperman in:
- The US English dictionary