- 1A person who habitually nibbles at food.More example sentences
- Miss Lucy is something of a desultory eater - a nibbler, as it were - which means that mealtime can take upwards of forty-five minutes.
- In fact, the portion was so small that I had to revert to an old trick to discourage other nibblers: coughing on the food.
- The menu caters to nibblers and hearty appetites alike.
- 2A cutting tool in which a rapidly reciprocating punch knocks out a line of overlapping small holes from a metal sheet.More example sentences
- For instance, I have a Zeith four-in-one clam bucket, and I can run any kind of hammer, drill, turn a 360 rotation, run a nibbler, drive piles.
- Drill a starter hole and use a hand nibbler like the Klein 76011B Nibbler Tool.
More definitions of nibblerDefinition of nibbler in:
- The US English dictionary