- another term for German silver.More example sentences
- Nearly all were made of electroplated brass, copper, or nickel silver (a white metal alloy).
- Other individual metals and metal alloys such as nickel silver, copper, and scrap silver were less commonly used.
- Often the spoons were stored and displayed in special vaselike spoon holders called troncs de comptoir (literally, trunks for the counter of a bar), usually made of pewter or copper-plated nickel silver.
More definitions of nickel silverDefinition of nickel silver in:
- The US English dictionary