- A type of stainless steel containing chromium and nickel.More example sentences
- The only alloy steel recommended for cryogenic service is 9% nickel steel.
- The manganese nickel steel is more often used as a buildup deposit to maintain the characteristics of manganese steel when surfacing is required.
- One year later, barrels were changed to nickel steel to handle the extra friction caused by jacketed bullets at then unheard of muzzle velocities.
More definitions of nickel steelDefinition of nickel steel in:
- The US English dictionary