A plant of a genus which includes love-in-a-mist.
- Genus Nigella, family Ranunculaceae
More example sentences
- Great plants that reseed themselves include: nigella, sunflowers, cosmos, sweet alyssum, dill, cornflowers, parsley, yarrow, violets and pansies.
- Planting early flowers will bring bees to your garden to pollinate the first vegetables - try direct seeding poppies, nigella, larkspur, cosmos and gypsophila.
- Other hardy annuals like nasturtium and nigella can be started off in the cold frame if there is room.
Definition of nigella in:
- The US English dictionary