- An institution providing evening classes for those working during the day.More example sentences
- I've thought about starting a for-profit night school or continuing-education school.
- He also went to night school and graduated from high school six months early, all so he could go racing.
- She used to attend the village night school when Barefoot College introduced the Bal Sansad, or the Children's Parliament.
More definitions of night schoolDefinition of night school in:
- The US English dictionary