- The time between evening and morning; the time of darkness: [as modifier]: they asked police for extra night-time patrolsMore example sentences
- Police are also patrolling the city and have slapped a night-time curfew on the city.
- Convivial night-time chats extend until the first traces of sunrise.
- If they fail to abide by it, officers can increase the punishment aspects, such as making the night-time curfew longer.
More definitions of night-timeDefinition of night-time in:
- The US English dictionary