Definition of nightclub in English:
A club that is open from the evening until early morning, having facilities such as a bar and disco or other entertainment.
- Bars, clubs, nightclubs, sports and shopping facilities are also featured.
- It offers a diversity of nightlife opportunities with its many nightclubs, bars and discos.
- Posters and literature are being distributed in pubs, working men's clubs and nightclubs across the city.
- Example sentences
- And whilst people of any age can have their drink spiked, not just the nightclubbers, it's shocking to know that it ‘also happens at private functions not just pubs and clubs ‘says the Constable.
- I was a receptionist for a while, and then a ‘pizza delivery boy’ for a year, and then ‘moved up’ to ‘pizza seller’, standing in front of the shop and selling pizza to drunken nightclubbers passing by.
- For her the job is about getting some ‘life experience’ and like her new colleagues she said she was not fazed by the prospect of tackling aggressive beggars or dealing with rowdy drunken nightclubbers.
- Example sentences
- They're lovable jerks and idiots with more dimension than the average comedy sidekicks, and luckily Andy survives their doomed regimen of nightclubbing, speed dating, and misplaced mentorship, although barely.
- On an album dedicated to the enchantment of pure nightclubbing, they appear to harbour an awareness of how partying one's blues away isn't an entirely neutral, innocent pastime, disconnected from the world.
- But I go nightclubbing, I dance, I really enjoy it and I try not to worry, although I know the next day I'm going to be absolutely shattered.
Words that rhyme with nightclubwolfcub • bathtub
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia