- Clothing suitable for wearing in bed.More example sentences
- The firm, set up in 1957, manufactures lingerie, swimwear and nightwear for high street stores and designer labels.
- But she is determined to use her experience to help others and she has launched a campaign to have children's nightwear and clothing made from non-flammable materials.
- So, it is not a surprise that exporters line up with a range of clothing, from nightwear, formals and casuals, with latest designs, at the show.
More definitions of nightwearDefinition of nightwear in:
- The US English dictionary