Definition of ninja in English:
1A person skilled in the Japanese art of ninjutsu.
- To prepare for the role of a ninja, Prout began martial arts training a few weeks before filming began.
- The nunchaku popularised in Bruce Lee films and used by Japanese ninjas is only meant to be used by experts in combat sports.
- I thought before starting research that the martial arts traditions associated with the ninjas would provide a lot of good material.
1.1 [often with modifier] informal A person who excels in a particular skill or activity: the courses vary—you don’t have to be a computer ninja to apply
More example sentences
- Whether you're an email marketing ninja in training, or training ninjas of your own, connecting with your current customers is key in keeping them happy.
- My goal as marketing ninja is to get Thomas to spend less time in London, and more time on a plane, visiting his other ports of call.
- Jim's team of marketing ninjas offer a full range of Internet marketing services including link building services and social media branding.
Japanese, literally 'spy'.
Words that rhyme with ninjacringer, ginger, impinger, infringer, injure, whinger, winger
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.