noun (plural ninnies)• informal
- A foolish and weak person.More example sentences
- Except for a scant few, the characters in St. Elmo's Fire are all either weasels, deceptive clods or selfish ninnies.
- I found them to be almost universally composed of ninnies and power-hungry dorks.
- CBS canceled The Reagans, a four-hour mini-series, after conservative activists and pundits said it made Ronald Reagan out to be a ninny and a bigot.
late 16th century: perhaps from innocent.
More definitions of ninnyDefinition of ninny in:
- The US English dictionary