- An alloy of nickel and titanium.More example sentences
- The range of metals available to medical device manufacturers includes various grades of stainless steel, titanium, nitinol, cobalt-chromium alloys, and tantalum, among others.
- Chemical machining can be used to shape stainless steel, titanium, nitinol, and other metals into a variety of components, including mesh, stents, springs, and lead frames.
- Morphing fasteners are produced with alloys like nitinol, a shape-memory material, to place or withdraw the catch portion of the locking mechanism.
More definitions of nitinolDefinition of nitinol in:
- The US English dictionary