North American • informal
- Of little or no importance, value, or use; worthless: a series of no-account boyfriendsMore example sentences
- The degeneration of the proud self-sufficient savage into the shifty, no-account native is often as tragic as it is inevitable.
- But what else could I expect from a bunch of low-rent, no-account hoodlums like you?
- Most promisingly of all, there is Jack Black, playing Shaun's no-account brother Lance.
nounBack to top
- A worthless or unimportant person: I do not intend to let some no-account get his hands on my moneyMore example sentences
- But protecting the right of a people to run no-accounts out of office and to have a real voice in decisions that affect them is dear to US and Taiwanese hearts.
- The hooks are less obvious, and the tales of castaways and hopeless no-accounts not nearly as prevalent.
- Do you reckon I'm stupid enough to waste money on a no-account like you?
More definitions of no-accountDefinition of no-account in:
- The US English dictionary