- An area to which entry is dangerous, impossible, or forbidden: troublesome youngsters make it a nightly no-go areaMore example sentences
- She didn't like the rubbish and old mattresses piling up outside the empty house next door, the graffiti plastered all over the estate, or the no-go areas in the local park.
- A resident had voiced concerns over the parks becoming no-go areas for the public at night but the police have responded quickly with the extra patrols.
- Talk also to people out for a normal evening and finding no-go areas developing in their neighbourhoods because of violence and drunken behaviour.
More definitions of no-go areaDefinition of no-go area in:
- The US English dictionary