- • informal Used to convey that something is not difficult or problematic: ‘We haven’t any decaf, I’m afraid.’ ‘No sweat.’More example sentences
- I think he is lulled into complacency by the fact that I so far have had a whole lot of baby-wrangling experience, and therefore have everything under control, no sweat.
- Take a deep breath, and tell yourself, ‘I'm smart and strong enough to handle this - no sweat!’
- I was able to cover the three hundred dollar rent and second mouth to feed no sweat, and Jack and I co-existed in clueless dysfunction for about four months.
More definitions of no sweatDefinition of no sweat in:
- The US English dictionary