- Relating to the nobility.More example sentences
- The lintel is carved in only one lithic piece and we can see four busts and the nobiliary coat of arms.
- Establishing the nobiliary status of such families depends upon various factors and is essentially twofold.
- To re-establish chivalry the king resorted to nobiliary archetypes from the twelfth and thirteenth centuries, and placed himself as a mirror for the nobility to imitate.
mid 18th century: from French nobiliaire, based on Latin nobilis (see noble).
More definitions of nobiliaryDefinition of nobiliary in:
- The US English dictionary