More example sentences
- For nearly two years I had been going about my life a virtual somnambulist (noctambulist, if you prefer).
- It's still stranger to imagine legions of English noctambulists marching into moonlit fields to chant Dryden and Pope; but the implication of Wordsworth's scenario is that anyone undertaking the experiment would soon see the superiority of the night sky to the painted firmament of Augustan poetry.
- Why does a noctambulist walk about mechanically and sometimes in dangerous places (as on high roofs)?
- More example sentences
- Noctambulism can be short-term maybe even long-term and may well be deriving from a stressful environment, a underlying health care and/or psychiatric disturbance for instance depressive syndrome, a deprivation perhaps even suboptimal repose/good health routines.
- Curatives for noctambulism can incorporate medication, luminance treatment, lasting positive air passage pressure level gear, plus, in addition, routine sleep times or a much better durability mattress.
Definition of noctambulist in:
- The US English dictionary