- Harmful or annoying levels of noise: proposals to combat noise pollutionMore example sentences
- They have come up with a means to combat this noise pollution.
- There are no milling crowds here and noise pollution is almost absent when compared to levels in the city.
- He blames the decline in beluga populations on various pressures on the environment, such as noise pollution from planes and boats.
More definitions of noise pollutionDefinition of noise pollution in:
- The US English dictionary