- 1A small round piece of meat, especially lamb.More example sentences
- I choose the grilled noisette of lamb with minted couscous and grilled capsicum.
- It is an ideal wine to match with the delicate, sweeter notes of gently seared noisettes of lamb.
- Karen, the Munster regional finalist, won out with her honeyed lamb noisettes, roast root vegetables and rosemary roast potatoes followed by sticky toffee pudding with caramel sauce.
- 2A chocolate made with hazelnuts.More example sentences
- I had a noisette before we left for the party.
French, diminutive of noix 'nut'.
More definitions of noisetteDefinition of noisette in:
- The US English dictionary