- Living the life of a nomad; wandering: nomadic herdsmenMore example sentences
- In 1911-14 he led a nomadic life, sometimes living in a caravan and camping with gypsies.
- It is a land of endless bush, villages, nomadic cattle herdsmen and subsistence farmers.
- These nomadic people wander freely covering vast distances, oblivious to national borders.
- More example sentences
- Instead he slipped into the role of international playboy and jet-setter; he never established roots, but moved nomadically from one film set to another.
- As France's Public Enemy Number One grows in notoriety, he drives nomadically back and forth between the Mediterranean coast and a French seaside town, where a besotted 16-year-old girlfriend sits idly and waits for him.
More definitions of nomadicDefinition of nomadic in:
- The US English dictionary