Definition of nomadic in English:
Living the life of a nomad; wandering: nomadic herdsmen
More example sentences
- In 1911-14 he led a nomadic life, sometimes living in a caravan and camping with gypsies.
- It is a land of endless bush, villages, nomadic cattle herdsmen and subsistence farmers.
- These nomadic people wander freely covering vast distances, oblivious to national borders.
- Example sentences
- Instead he slipped into the role of international playboy and jet-setter; he never established roots, but moved nomadically from one film set to another.
- As France's Public Enemy Number One grows in notoriety, he drives nomadically back and forth between the Mediterranean coast and a French seaside town, where a besotted 16-year-old girlfriend sits idly and waits for him.
Words that rhyme with nomadicChadic, Cycladic, Helladic, maenadic, sporadic, triadic
Definition of nomadic in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan