- Of a nationality other than American: non-American actorsMore example sentences
- So, both American citizens and non-American citizens are covered by these rulings.
- The lawsuit will be filed under the Alien Tort Claims Act, an act that allows non-American citizens to use the courts to hold Americans responsible for international law violations.
- In your plea to get your non-American readers to write to voters in Clark County, Iowa, you are correct that events in the US have had, and will have, effects on world events.
More definitions of non-AmericanDefinition of non-American in:
- The US English dictionary