Definition of non-Christian in English:
Relating to people or beliefs that are not Christian: forms of non-Christian religious observance
More example sentences
- The survey also found that women are more likely than men to hold both Christian and non-Christian beliefs.
- Although the term pagan is used to describe any number of non-Christian belief systems, the actual term means something very different.
- He told her to remove the ivy because it represented non-Christian beliefs, so she did.
nounBack to top
A person who is not a Christian.
- Remember that the term ‘pagan’ was used by Christians to describe non-Christians, at a time when urbanites were rapidly converting to Christianity.
- I believe that Christians should avoid judging non-Christians.
- But he worries about dialogue between Christians and non-Christians.
Definition of non-Christian in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India