- (Of a drug or other substance) not causing addiction: non-addictive herbal remediesMore example sentences
- Should we actually give syringes and needles, or light, non-addictive drugs to intravenous drug users?
- Our attitude to the use of such ‘soft’, non-addictive drugs is changing.
- What they also fail to tell you is that there are plenty of non-addictive drugs that stimulate dopamine in the brain.
More definitions of non-addictiveDefinition of non-addictive in:
- The US English dictionary