- Denoting or relating to mental disorders which are not characterized by disturbance of mood.More example sentences
- People were censored at the time of first admission for schizophrenia, non-schizophrenic non-affective psychosis, death, or emigration.
- We investigated whether a specialist team could achieve better outcomes for people with early non-affective psychotic disorders than existing services.
- For analysis of associations with non-schizophrenic non-affective psychosis our definition of a family history included people with parents or siblings with any non-affective psychosis.
More definitions of non-affectiveDefinition of non-affective in:
- The US English dictionary