- Absence of the desire or intention to be aggressive, especially on the part of nations or governments: [as modifier]: a non-aggression pactMore example sentences
- In 1940, the two major colonial powers in South-East Asia, France and the UK, signed pacts of non-aggression with Thailand, which declared its neutrality.
- The Norak government has accepted our non-aggression pact.
- He concluded non-aggression pacts with the USSR and Germany, rather than allying Poland with one of these powers against the other.
More definitions of non-aggressionDefinition of non-aggression in:
- The US English dictionary