- Not able to be attributed to a particular source or cause: non-attributable informants let it be known that the minister had been rebuked in cabinetMore example sentences
- To accomplish this, the author has relied on open and non-attributable sources, because most intelligence services refused to comment for the record.
- Alexander had escaped the media attention so the same friends, briefing on a non-attributable basis, insisted the time had been right for her to step out of the political spotlight.
- If so, is there a decrease in those with general non-attributable retardation?
More definitions of non-attributableDefinition of non-attributable in:
- The US English dictionary