- (Of a device) operated by human control, rather than automatically or electronically: the level crossing is a non-automatic, fully gated typeMore example sentences
- The commissioner's office issues licenses for certain specified non-automatic guns.
- If it were up to me, mathematics, cold-calling, my daughter's current headmistress and non-automatic cars would be outlawed entirely.
- Here we tackle our first non-automatic locks (with strong-arm tactics) and cruise upstream between banks of willow herb, yellow water lilies and ragwort.
More definitions of non-automaticDefinition of non-automatic in:
- The US English dictionary