- The state of not being available, free, or able to be used: the non-availability of spare partsMore example sentences
- Throughout the entire conflict, the availability or non-availability of merchant shipping determined what the Allies could or could not do militarily.
- The once popular home remedies have become increasingly uncommon due to non-availability of herbs.
- According to the social jurist, about 6,000 disabled children were studying in various schools in the Capital but most of them dropped out due to non-availability of any incentives from the government.
More definitions of non-availabilityDefinition of non-availability in:
- The US English dictionary