Definition of non-biological in English:
1Not involving or derived from biology or living organisms.
- How does non-biological evolution differ from biological evolution?
- Basically, from what I'm gathering from this article, its about how complex biological (and even non-biological systems) spontaneously act in unison.
- Most importantly, we'll be able to enhance our biological intelligence with non-biological intelligence through intimate connections.
1.1(Of a detergent) not containing enzymes.
- Wash your underwear with non-biological washing powder and make sure all the detergent is rinsed out before wearing.
- Another tip: use a non-biological washing powder and a gentle, neutral pH soap, as both can irritate the skin and cause itching at night.
- This is the individual product, with its core, secondary, and augmented elements (e.g. a 1 litre bottle of non-biological washing powder).
Definition of non-biological in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.