- (Of an offence) not punishable by death.More example sentences
- In early 1995, the offence of which the author was convicted was classified as non-capital murder, and his death sentence was commuted to life imprisonment on 16 March 1995.
- Last week, it was announced that he and five of the policemen involved will be charged for non-capital murder tomorrow.
- This morning I heard on the news that Adams and five other officers will be charged with non-capital murder.
More definitions of non-capitalDefinition of non-capital in:
- The US English dictionary