- 1Not doing or involving routine clerical work in an office.More example sentences
- Its second round of voluntary retirement scheme, completed last month, attracted applications from 514 employees among banking assistants and the non-clerical staff.
- 2Not relating to or belonging to the clergy.More example sentences
- He weakened the grip of the Roman Catholic Church on education, extended higher education, created lycées for girls, and made French elementary education non-clerical, free, and compulsory.
- In 1951, however, the house passed into non-clerical hands and became the family home of David and Rosemary Verey.
More definitions of non-clericalDefinition of non-clerical in:
- The US English dictionary