- 1Not clinical: the word ‘depression’ is used in a non-clinical senseMore example sentences
- We will also be launching a new uniform for all staff, clinical and non-clinical, which must be taken off before leaving the hospital.
- Staff from all departments, clinical and non-clinical, at any of the sites can be nominated, not only by a patient or visitor but by their manager or a colleague.
- Membership should provide methodological and ethical expertise in clinical research, non-clinical research, qualitative and other methods of social science research, including statistics.
More definitions of non-clinicalDefinition of non-clinical in:
- The US English dictionary