- (Of an area) not near or having a coast: non-coastal parts of CaliforniaMore example sentences
- Noncoastal areas are primarily affected by heavy rains that cause flooding and by strong winds that damage plant communities (Craighead and Gilbert, 1962; Alexander, 1967; Loope and others, 1994).
- British holidaymakers will still be able to take trips to non-coastal parts of Sri Lanka and Thailand.
- Lyon is unique in the destinations selected for this feature in that it is the only non-coastal region we are examining.
More definitions of non-coastalDefinition of non-coastal in:
- The US English dictionary