- Denoting a skincare product or cosmetic that is formulated so as not to cause blocked pores.More example sentences
- Use non-comedogenic (non-acne causing), oil-free products such as Aquaderm, Aveeno, Cetaphil, or Complex 15.
- Use moisturizers only as needed and if using cosmetics, try to find non-comedogenic brands that are oil-free and water-based.
- Make sure it's non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog pores.
More definitions of non-comedogenicDefinition of non-comedogenic in:
- The US English dictionary