- Failure to act in accordance with a wish or command: non-compliance with the formal requirementsMore example sentences
- These will include points for offences such as running a red light, poor lane discipline and non-compliance with stop and yield signs.
- The Labour leader also called for a significant increase in penalties for non-compliance with employment legislation.
- Third, there is no rule of law that can make penalties for non-compliance by countries binding if some countries decide to withdraw.
More definitions of non-complianceDefinition of non-compliance in:
- The US English dictionary