- Failing to act in accordance with a wish or command: non-compliant companies face legal action work which is non-compliant with building regulationsMore example sentences
- The United Nations Security Council resolution does not include an option for an opposed boarding or a non-compliant boarding.
- The netroots can also bring the force of sheer numbers to bear on a non-compliant politician, reporter, or media outlet.
- A facility owner will still have the option to file a negligence claim against the architect of a noncompliant facility.
More definitions of non-compliantDefinition of non-compliant in:
- The US English dictionary