- Tending to deal with situations calmly and diplomatically; not aggressive or hostile: a non-confrontational approach to matrimonial disputesMore example sentences
- The message, in white lettering on a sky-blue background, is nonconfrontational by design.
- I long ago decided not to debate such comments or only fleetingly make a passing remark in a non-confrontational manner.
- The Lib Dems have a reputation for promoting a consensual, non-confrontational approach to politics.
More definitions of non-confrontationalDefinition of non-confrontational in:
- The US English dictionary