noun[mass noun] chiefly Law
- Failure to provide or deliver goods.More example sentences
- The defendants had made a bad bargain but the contract was held to be valid and the plaintiff's claim for non-delivery upheld.
- Additionally, he can claim damages for non-delivery.
- Only if the seller fails to present complying documents by the conclusion of the contract may the buyer treat himself as discharged from further performance and claim damages for non-delivery.
More definitions of non-deliveryDefinition of non-delivery in:
- The US English dictionary