- 1Lacking directional properties.More example sentences
- The simplest explanation of these changes, given the non-directional pattern evident in Figure 3, is that they result from the varying patterns of replenishment and loss of individual fishes.
- It was observed that the bulging effect at the apex was accompanied by the formation of thick but non-directional microfilaments.
- Because it is non-directional, a manufacturer can optimize cutting yield.
- 1.1(Of sound, light, radio waves, etc.) equally sensitive, intense, etc., in every direction: the lighting is soft and non-directional, meaning there are no harsh shadowsMore example sentences
- We also needed to confirm the airport would be open, and the airport lights and non-directional beacon were working.
- The airstrip, which does not have a manned control tower, is served by a non-directional beacon.
- The voice came from all around as non-directional speakers vibrated the air of the room itself.
More definitions of non-directionalDefinition of non-directional in:
- The US English dictionary