- (Especially in a legal context) the fact or practice of not making information known: most miscarriages of justice have their roots in the non-disclosure of evidenceMore example sentences
- This insurance shall be voidable if there has been misrepresentation, mis-description or non-disclosure of any material fact.
- On the facts, no actual request had been made and the non-disclosure of information was not negligent even though some practitioners would have mentioned the risk in question.
- The principal ground of the appeal concerns the non-disclosure of material in the possession of the police and prosecution before the start of the trial.
More definitions of non-disclosureDefinition of non-disclosure in:
- The US English dictionary